Welcome to our online support service. We hope to provide a platform for questions asked and answered by actual nebuliser users. Questions such as how to choose and get the best out of your nebuliser.

We encourage you to post or ask any product related comments and ideas but please avoid any profanity or leaving your personal contact information such as email or phone numbers.

We look forward to hearing from you and will help where we can.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Nebuliser Questions and Answers

Below are some of the nebuliser questions which crop up regularly and if you click on them you may just find the answer.

Why should I have to buy  a nebuliser? 
There are so many different ones how do I choose?
Where can I get independent advice?
Which is the best nebuliser for using at home? 

Which medication will I use and where do I get it from?
Why do I need a special nebuliser for antibiotics or steroids
What is the new name for the Portaneb
What is the difference between the Innospire Deluxe Sidestream and the Innospire Deluxe Sidestream Plus  
What happened to the Ventstream
Which other nebulisers  come recommended for antibiotics? 
What if I am nebulising steroids or antibiotics and I need a mask?
What is the difference between ordinary and hypertonic saline?

How often should I change my nebuliser accessories and filters?
Where can I get my nebuliser accessories and filters from?
Who can I ask about servicing my nebuliser?

Where can I find a small portable pocket nebuliser?
I’m travelling to America, which units are dual voltage?
How do I clean my nebuliser?
How do I clean my MicroAir?
Are the small nebulisers powerful enough for my steroid or antibiotic?
I need to replace my old Freeway, which nebuliser  would you suggest?
What are the new Shakers?
What is a Flutter Mucus Clearance Device?


Still searching? Then why not give us a call on 01942 701210, email us HERE us or post your question below.

No comments:

Post a Comment