Welcome to our online support service. We hope to provide a platform for questions asked and answered by actual nebuliser users. Questions such as how to choose and get the best out of your nebuliser.

We encourage you to post or ask any product related comments and ideas but please avoid any profanity or leaving your personal contact information such as email or phone numbers.

We look forward to hearing from you and will help where we can.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Nebuliser Ditty!

We would like to say a big thank you to our poetic customer for this ditty and he would like to apologise to Pam Ayers.

Oh I wish I’d looked after me neb
and rinsed the vaporiser head.
At times when I wheeze 
and struggle to breathe
Oh I wish I’d looked after me neb.

Oh I wish I’d been a little more willin’
To part with a few hard earned shillings.
It needed some spares 
and I didn’t care
Now I’m faced with an extra big billin'

The man on the end of the phone
had brought it along to me home.
He said “Hello Evergreen”.
“The neb is simple to clean”
Time to give back the neb that’s on loan.

Complete with instructions and guidelines,
a medicine chamber and driveline.
Some spare filters a mask,
a contact to ask,
All delivered in practically no time.

At first it was all fine and dandy. 
Whenever I wheezed it was handy.
I soon took it for granted
despite how my wife ranted
The Mrs resembled a banshee!

“The machine needs a simple wipe clean!
The filters aren’t meant to be green! 
The chamber a rinse!
It made the nurse wince!
Such a small effort to make it all gleam.”

So now I’m online for a new one
A few clicks, a card payment and all done.
It will be with me next day
so Evergreen say
Their service is second to non

With the wife now after my spleen!
Advice hints and tips from Evergreen
I promise to strive
Till that day arrives
When they finally make them dry clean!

If you need any help caring for your nebuliser please don't hesitate to get in touch you can phone 01942 701210 or email us here or post below.

1 comment:

  1. I have given some of my nebulisers names over the years!
    My first one a Medix Traveler (HUGE lump) was refered to as .....'nebby'.
    I currently have 'Oscar Omron'.
    Micro elite is called 'Tidcom' short for tiddly compressor.
    Curently thinking about a name for my new Pari neb............. Will get back to you on this one! It is working great now it has a new battery. Thanks X

    ReplyDelete